Wednesday 7 August 2013

Welcome to my blog!

I've been toying around for a while with having a proper blog. I have my tumblr which I use a lot but on there I usually just reblog stuff and randomly write my thoughts. I thought on here I could properly blog! My blog will probably include entries about my life, just little updates... wish lists and things I've bought (usually clothes) , reviews on things I've bought and just posts about random things. 

I think my first post should be properly introducing myself so you can get to know me a little better 

My name is Jessica but everyone calls me Jess for short.

   
 I am a Blonde, teeny tiny (4ft11) disney crazy animal lover. My favorite animals are deer! My favorite disney film is The Little Mermaid. All my tattoos are so far disney,  (i have a bambi, little mermaid, snow white and generic disney birds) I don’t know if they will all be but I plan to get more. I study Psychology (BSC) at a University in London and have a part time job at a electronics store. I pay for everything like my tattoos and clothes with my own money.
  
I’m a vegetarian, my favorite food is noodles! I have a boyfriend who I have been on/off with for 2 years and 9 months. My favorite place in the world is Disney World and I’m lucky enough to visit it quite a lot as my family are also disney crazy and love going there (we are part of the vacation club)
  
Anyway thats all I can think of!
  
You can follow me on twitter here , instagram here


No comments:

Post a Comment